The thermostat has four options for HVAC system operation:
- OFF - This means that both heating and cooling systems are turned off.
- COOL - This means that the cooling system is active (applies only to homes with an active cooling system).
- HEAT - This means the heating system is active.
- EMER Heat - This means if you have a system that supports emergency heat, and this feature is active.
- AUTO - This means the system will automatically switch between HEAT or COOL to maintain the desired temperature.
Press the MODE button (center button) to switch between mode