Auto-away allows users to link their location to their phone. When a user's phone location is away from the home, a thermostat will enter into away mode. When a user's phone location is home or approaching the user's home, away will automatically turn off.
How to enable Auto-Away:
- Download the Simple App
- Log in to your Simple Account
- Click on Settings
- Click on Enroll Guest Device
- Enter in the guest first name, last name, and phone number
- A text will be sent to the guest users phone
- The guest user will need to click on the link
- If the user has the app, the app will open and authorize the guest users phone to enable auto-away. If not, the guest will need to download the Simple app and click on the link again in the text message.
- You're all set!