Check to see if your thermostat is connected to your service by logging into your energy account website. If the thermostat shows as “Offline”, follow the troubleshooting steps for “How Do I Reconnect My Thermostat?”
To make changes to your schedule:
- Log in to your account
- From the “Home” page, click on the “Schedules” button in the menu bar at the top of your screen
- If you have more than a single home on the service, choose the correct location from the drop down selection in the menu bar. If you have a single home on the service, no action is needed.
- Select the thermostat you wish to see from the “Thermostat Name(s)” drop down menu.
- Select the schedule you wish to see the “Schedule” drop down menu.
- Select the mode (heating/cooling) that you wish to see the “HVAC System” drop down menu.
There are two ways to access your schedule details for editing:
- Click on the schedule you want to edit OR
- Click on the gear icon at the end of the schedule row. Then click “Edit Details”
Here you can edit your schedule for the selected HVAC system.
- You have the option of modifying the number of intervals in your schedule
- Set desired temperature(s)
- Select time interval(s)
- Click “Apply” to save changes
If you receive an error message after clicking “Apply” contact Customer Care for assistance.