A Home Area Network (HAN) is made up of the digital devices in your home that connects you to the Internet, such as a home router, modem, computers and so on. The connections may be wired (such as with an Ethernet cord) or wireless.
Articles in this section
- Simple Thermostat Displaying "No Network"
- Lost or dropped internet connection?
- "Server Unreachable" Message?
- Reconnect My Thermostat?
- Portal Home Page Says "Not Connected"?
- My Thermostat is still offline after installation or time is off
- Wi-Fi Signal Strength
- Do I need to leave my computer on?
- Home Area Network (HAN)