If your internet connection goes down, you can still adjust the temperature locally on the thermostat itself. However, until connectivity is re-established, you will not be able to make adjustments through your mobile app or the smart thermostat web portal. As long as the thermostat still has power, the existing temperature programs will continue to run even without an internet connection.
Articles in this section
- Simple Thermostat Displaying "No Network"
- Lost or dropped internet connection?
- "Server Unreachable" Message?
- Reconnect My Thermostat?
- Portal Home Page Says "Not Connected"?
- My Thermostat is still offline after installation or time is off
- Wi-Fi Signal Strength
- Do I need to leave my computer on?
- Home Area Network (HAN)