You can take the following steps to re-establish a connection.
- If thermostat does not have power, please troubleshoot with “Fix a Blank Thermostat”
3. Try resetting your thermostat with the following steps:
- Remove the thermostat faceplate by pulling it off the wall.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Return the thermostat faceplate to its seated position.
4. If your WiFi Password or Router has been changed, please click on the link below for step by step instructions to configure your thermostat WiFi.
If the thermostat is still blank, contact Customer Care at email@example.com for further assistance.